TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access to and use of the Government of Fujairah Website monitored by Fujairah E-Government, is subject to the following terms and conditions, in addition to applicable laws and regulations in the United Arab Emirates. By accessing the Website, you agree to these terms and conditions, whether you are a registered user or not. Your browsing and use of the Website means you have unconditionally accepted these terms and conditions.
Fujairah E-Government reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of use of this Website and you agree to be bound by these amendments. Please note that other websites and pages linked to this Website may be subject to separate terms and conditions. Please visit the respective websites to view their terms of conditions.
Conduct and Behavior:
You agree to access and use the Website for lawful purposes only, and to be fully responsible for your knowledge of and compliance with all laws, regulations, and rules regarding your use of the Website. Just by accessing the Website, you agree not to perform any of the following:
- Use of the Website for the purpose of committing a crime or encouraging others to engage in any conduct that would lead to committing a crime or involves civil liability.
- Publishing or posting of any unlawful content that includes discrimination, defamation, libel, slander, obscene material, pornographic material, or any other unlawful topic.
- Use of the Website to impersonate other parties or entities.
- Use of the Website to upload any material containing software virus, Trojans, or any other codes, files, or software that may alter, destroy, or stop the functions of the Website, devices, or software belonging to any other person who may access the Website.
- Uploading, entering, emailing, or copying of any material you are not entitled to send under any law or contractual relationship.
- Alteration, destruction, or deletion of any content posted on the Website.
- Disruption or impedance of normal communication channels in any way possible.
- Claiming of a relationship with or representation of any company, association, or organization without being authorized to do the same.
- Posting or sending of any advertisements, unwanted marketing material, or any other form of promotion.
- Posting of any materials which violate or interfere with the Intellectual Property Rights of others.
- Collection or storage of the personal information of others.
Some sections of the website are only available to logged users and/or allow users to request support or services online by entering personal information. You hereby agree that any information provided to use such sections is complete and accurate, that you will not log in or attempt to access the Website using the login information of another person, and that you will not adopt a user name which Fujairah E-Government may deem inappropriate.
Termination of Access to the Website:
Fujairah E-Government shall be entitled, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your access to or use of this Website without any prior notice or warning, for any reason whatsoever, including the violation of the terms and conditions or any conduct or behavior which Fujairah E-Government believes to be, in its sole discretion, unlawful or harmful to others.
In the event of termination of use, you will not be allowed to access the Website again, and Fujairah E-Government will use the right to resort to any means possible to implement such termination.
Fujairah E-Government reserves the right to monitor any content you enter. However, it is not obligated to do so. Although Fujairah E-Government cannot monitor everything entered on the Website, we reserve the right (without obligation) to delete, remove, or edit any material entered that violates their terms and conditions. The UAE, foreign copyright laws, and international treaties protect the contents of this Website. You agree to be bound by copyright notices that appear on this Website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Fujairah E-Government and all of its employees and agents harmless from and against any and all liability, including attorneys' fees and costs, incurred in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. You shall cooperate fully in the defense of any such claim in accordance with the rules and regulations of Fujairah E-Government. The latter reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of Fujairah E-Government.
Limitation of Liability:
Under no circumstances whatsoever, will Fujairah E-Government be liable for any accidental, indirect, special, or punitive damages that may arise as a result of your use or inability to use the Website, including but not limited to the loss of income or expected profits, loss of reputation, loss of business, loss of data, computer malfunction, or any other damages.
Unless otherwise stated, all Intellectual Property Rights (including trademarks and copyrights) found on this Website are owned, controlled, or licensed by Fujairah E-Government. As such, the act of consolidation and arrangement of all content on the Website is the sole property of Fujairah E-Government and is protected by copyright laws. Fujairah E-Government retains all Intellectual Property Rights in all materials on the Website. The names, trademarks, and logos found on the Website and in the materials therein are owned and licensed for Fujairah E-Government, unless otherwise stated. The use of these trademarks is prohibited without permission from Fujairah E-Government.