Under UAE law, foreign entities interested in establishing a formal presence in the UAE have five options: create a permanent establishment, of which there are seven different types; establish a branch office; create an entity in a UAE free zone; create a civil company.
The UAE Commercial Companies Law (CCL) requires that each company established in the UAE has one or more UAE national partners who hold at least 51 percent of the company's capital. Companies that undertake certain activities (oil industry, production of electricity and gas, treatment and distribution of water) are exempt from the 51 percent requirement. Companies established in free zones are also exempt from the 51 percent requirement if the relevant free zone has special provisions regulating the company. Foreign banks are exempt from having to appoint a sponsor.
The Chamber of Commerce is an invaluable source of information and assistance for anyone intending to do business in the Emirate of Fujairah. They keep investment databases, issue and authenticate licenses and other documentation, arbitrate on disputes and provide business facilities, such as meeting and conference rooms.
The Free Zone offers excellent connectivity, to the world; by air through Fujairah International Airport, by sea - through the multipurpose Port of Fujairah, and by road to all major cities of GCC, West Asia and beyond.
Establishing a Business Entity in the Fujairah Free Zone gives you the following advantages.
- 100 per cent foreign ownership of the enterprise.
- Reduced or different trade barriers, tariffs and quotas.
- 100 per cent repatriation of capital and profits.
- Corporate tax exemptions for up to 50 years.
- No personal income taxes.
- Assistance with labor recruitment and additional support services, such as sponsorship and housing.
- An independent Free Zone Authority (FZA) governs each free zone and is the agency responsible for issuing FTZ operating licenses and assisting companies with establishing their business in the FTZ.
complete one-stop solution for individuals and businesses. In addition to simplifying the process of obtaining company licenses and visas, Creative City helps each client choose their preferred business packages based on individual needs and requirements. Attractive business packages with flexible payment plans are available. Virtual offices include prestige addresses, great facilities, professional assistant and pro services, virtual services and much more. Moreover, there is a wide range of additional business services available in the Creative City business centers. Creative City offices are conveniently located in Dubai, next to Mall of the Emirates, easily accessible from Sheikh Zayed Road, and on the main road of Fujairah, Hammad bin Abdalla Street. Get in touch with us today and learn about the benefits of establishing your business with Creative City.
- Trade license.
- Visa service.
- Flexi office desks can be rented for use on an hourly, daily or weekly basis.